- Traffic Data Entries While user visit www.rechargecube.in automatically following entries are been tracked:
User IP addresses;
User Domain servers;
Types of computers by which user is accessing the Website;
Types of web browsers used to access the RechargeCube Website;
Our Affiliate partner source which may have sent you our Website;
- Information Gathered from UsersAs our users would be accessing certain pages of the Website, providing access to these areas would require our users to provide with certain Personal Information which includes:
Users First and Last name, e-mail address & mobile number.
Mobile No. or other details, when we receive a direct Calls from our users looking for support;
Any Information that is been collected via cookies, that generate while you serve different areas of website.
- Legal Obligations
To prevent any fraudulent activity and money laundering, we require certain information as per under Legal Obligations. This information might include Third Party Information, any related financial history, at times when we feel it is necessary t or important to minimise our financial risks and prevent any frauds.
How Information is used and stored:
- RechargeCube uses the gathered information for the following purposes:
The information helps us to administer and manage your RechargeCube account.
The information allows us to give users access to certain areas of website and provide services that they have requested;
The information allows us to give users access to make payments, do recharges, buy Giftcards and make transactions to wallet.
The information helps us verify if the user has sufficient funds in their RechargeCube wallet to make payments;
The information helps us to send notifications to users about new services and offers;
The information might be use to give our development and support team internal training.
The information helps us to regulate financial policies, fraudulent activities and security;
- RechargeCube retains or store the user information for a minimum period of 5 years after the closure of your users RechargeCube account, which includes the personal data such as user name, contact details, user registered number and transaction history, etc.. Other than this Retained(Stored) Data, we will delete and destroy all Personal Information that we hold about user when he terminates his RechargeCube account. We do not store any online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password.
Information can be Disclosed too:
- RechargeCube never discloses any of the user Information to any third parties other than the Website’s affiliates, Substantial share holders, the police or other lawful enforcement body, the court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data, Financial Partners and third parties that you have expressed an interest and lastly the one that referred you to us and we owe a commission to them.
- We can use the users Information in aggregate form ensuring no individual user is identified for Marketing, Strategic Development and Audit Purposes.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
Affiliate Channel Related Policies:
- Prior approvals of RechargeCube is mandatory before you create a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to any webpage on the RechargeCube Website. RechargeCube may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, we may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly our name or website address. Any use or display of our logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as RechargeCube may determine at its absolute discretion. RechargeCube is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website to any RechargeCube website. Any links so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, RechargeCube of such third party website. Any link to our website shall always be an active and direct link to our website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of our website only and no “framing” or “deep-linking” of any webpage of our Website or content is allowed. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to create a hyperlink to any page of our Website on a third party website.
Our users have the right not to provide us with certain information, which will limit their access to do transaction or go to certain page on website however users can still access to certain pages.
Information shared publically:
Any information that users reveal intentionally while reviewing a social media post or commenting on any ongoing online discussion or forum is open to the public and is not in any way private. User should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to resist or foresee.
Restriction of Liability
We cannot claim, promise or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of the Website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information, affiliate marketing purposes and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by us.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to address your issue.